Restored Rustic 1926 Lodge Style Cabin w/Spa Near Lake + Full Lake Rights + Ski Boat Option + Pet Friendly
ABOUT EACH ROOM
Linens, Bedding, Pillows, Sheets Included NO EXTRA CHARGE
• Master Bedroom - King Bed w/HDTV/Cable/DVD, guest robes, reading lamps, stereo, alarm clock
• Bedroom 2 - (2) Full Beds w/HDTV/DVD/Cable, reading lamps, guest bathrobes, stereo, alarm clock, guest robes
• Bedroom 3 - (2) Twin Beds TV, VCR, Video Games, guest robes
• Living Room - overstuffed sofa, chair, reading lamps, HDTV/Cable, DVD, books, Fireplace, Mudroom entrance, stereo, special lighting on dimmers,
• Family Room - game table, sectional sofa, games, DVD HDTV/Cable 100's DVD's, games, kids toys, dog toys
• Den/Office w/desk, WIFI, fireplace, massage leather recliner, computer, fax, printer, TV, Cable, DVD
• Bar - glassware for margaritas, hi-balls, wine, champagne, beer mugs, shot glasses, some mixers, 2 blenders, wet bar sink, 4 stools,
• Back deck, grill, picnic table and chairs, hammock in season
• Bathrooms (2) each with shower.
• Laundry Room - washer/dryer, basin sink
• Hot Tub on back deck. Seats 8
*each bedroom includes additional portable heaters, fans, ceiling fan, extra blankets and pillows, alarm clock, stereo, TV
• Shopping: Arrowhead Village Shops. Several antique stores tucked away all over the mountain.
• Music: Arrowhead Village has FREE live bands on weekends during the warm months
• Movie Theater: Two big screens are located in Blue Jay about 10 minutes from Arrowhead
• Fishing: Several spots around the “stocked” lake.
• Tour Boat: The “Arrowhead Queen” is the only public boat on the lake. It leaves hourly from the Village.
• Lake: Privately owned by those of us lucky enough to own property in Arrowhead woods. Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles around and 185 feet deep. Your rental comes with full lake rights including membership for up to 10 adults to use the lake, marina, yacht club, beaches, boat club and hiking trails.
• Groceries: Jensen’s Mini Market is one block from the cabin, Stater Bros is 1 mile.
• Dining: Two blocks from the cabin is country diner– great hometown cooking in a very rustic diner atmosphere there are several other restaurants tucked away all over the mountain.
• Snow Sports: Snow Valley is 10 minutes North and Big Bear about 30 minutes North. They have slopes, sledding hills and snowboarding at both of those locations.
• Hiking: 60 hiking trails
• Unlike Los Angeles - Lake Arrowhead provides Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall - very New England although more mild.
3 Bedroom 2 Bath + Living Room, Bar, Family Room/Game Room + Den/Office, Dining Room + Hot Tub for 8 + Outdoor dining. The entire cabin has original pine walls and restored wood floors throughout. With every modern convenience including full kitchen w/dishwasher, vintage oven, microwave, ice maker, cable TV, HDTV, laundry room washer, dryer, iron, dimmer switch on all lighting, and high speed WIFI throughout. Air Conditioners Added 2016!
Authentic Restored rustic lodge style Lake Arrowhead cabin built 1926. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath + Living Room, Bar, Family Room/Game Room + Den/Office, Dining Room + Hot Tub for 8. The entire cabin has original pine walls and restored wood floors throughout. With every modern convenience including full kitchen w/dishwasher, double oven - double broiler vintage oven, microwave, ice maker, Netflix, cable TV, HDTV, laundry room washer, dryer, iron and high speed WIFI throughout.
My favorite times at the cabin include: listening to a rainstorm on the wooden roof, being in the Spa when it snows, the Living Room Fireplace, Star Gazing at night, Curled up in the Family Room with a Movie, popcorn, hot chocolate and a puzzle, swimming in the cool clear lake, BBQ's on the deck, walks to the lake, the nearby diner for breakfast and of course snoozing in the hammock!
Lake Arrowhead Cabin Rental
What To Do
The cabin is one block (7 minute walk) to the Lake. 4 Minute walk to diner, grocery store, antique shops. Hiking trail goes all around the lake. Take the trail to The Village or drive to the Lake Arrowhead Village more food markets, several restaurants, factory outlet shops including Coach, Izod and Bass. Boaters and Skiers will enjoy Skiing at the country’s first water ski school or enjoy the large paddle boat lake tours, and a lakefront park for picnics, or enjoy the kiddie park, carousel and bumper cars. 10 minutes further is Blue Jay there's 2 Big Screen movie theater, Olympic training ice skating rink, Stater Bros & Jensen’s gourmet super markets, Rite Aid & Gas Station.
The entire lake area is surrounded by the San Bernadino Mountains and National forest which have the best hiking trails and trout fishing streams in southern California. In the winter months there is a wonderful local ski slope with five lifts only twenty minutes from your living room.
Lake Arrowhead is a year round resort with all the amenities that make for a delightful vacation. At one mile high there are cool summer nights and moderate winter temperatures with enough snow falls to keep the ski area busy.
Located 90 miles East of Los Angeles, an alpine lake at an elevation of almost 6,000 feet, Lake Arrowhead had been a getaway for silent screen stars of the 20’s and an active film location spot since the 1940’s. The lake is private;You must have lake rights to use the lake and surrounding area. Your rental comes with:
Full Lake Rights & Beach Club Memberships Included